Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mint Chocolate Chip




T Shirt: American Apparel
Skirt: Gift from mom.
Shoes: Steve Madden (They have zipper detailing, I wish I would have shown.)
Glasses: Target
Bag: Nine West.... not pictured. Woops.

Despite the fact that this is one of my favorite color combinations, (Mint and Black) I'm really not all that crazy about this outfit. I can honestly say it was inspired by "Oh crap, I forgot I have a brunch date. What clothes do I have in the backseat of my car right now??" Luckily I had a few V neck T shirts to choose from... I pretty much own every color in the rainbow. My only wish was that I had ANY jewelry on me. I'm going to have to start stashing a few necklaces in my glove compartment.

I guess this is also my frizzy curls debut. It must be spring.

XO Robyn
Pin It!