Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunny cardigan on a cloudy day.




Cardigan: Vintage ( will be added to the shop this week )
Dress: Vintage ( will be added to the shop this week )
Boots: Thrifted vintage. (mine :p)

My apartment complex and I are fighting. They do not know it yet, but they will after I throw a good old fashioned temper tantrum in the main office tomorrow. It's on. There were beeping smoke alarms. (I have 6 in my tiny apartment. Excessive? Maybe.) They had me both locked out of, and locked inside my apartment at different times this weekend. My apartment contains an excessive amount of polyester. If there was a fire, I would have been a goner. The last straw was the "random inspection" I had to clean for today. Grrrr... I hate cleaning.

A cup of coffee, a little lip stain, and a bright yellow cardigan did manage to perk up my day. Isn't it funny how clothes can have an effect your mood?  Now I am going to spend the evening photo editing my photo shoots from this weekend and watching a few romantic comedies.

XO Robyn

*Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments this weekend. I will be replying to all of them later tonight.
Pin It!