Friday, March 19, 2010

You are (In Love).

5 things I love Friday; These are my current obsessions.

1. Chalkboard Walls:







Src: Google images.



Src: Morgan's facebook photos. (He's single, ladies.)

I have been planning to paint my bedroom wall with chalkboard paint for I don't know how many months. Between online photos, and 500 Days of Summer I am constantly reminded of how much I want to do this. It is my friend Morgan (pictured above) painting his living room wall that has finally pushed me to get off my butt and do it. Paint purchasing will happen this weekend, and painting will occur during my next week off. For serious.

2. American Apparel Nail Polish:






Sometimes I feel like I am living under a rock. I was completely unaware of American Apparel's nail polish line until I read a post by Christine of Tie Me A Bow. Now I can't get enough of these shades. The above three are my favorites, Mouse (cutest name ever.) Palm Springs & Manila.

3. Tooled Leather Bags:



Here                                                               Here

Here                                                  Here

Here                                                                          Here


Here                                           Here


The perfect summer bag. I lost an eBay auction for the most amazing tooled vintage purse last week, and it has been haunting me ever since. Yes, I sell on eBay. Yes, I lose auctions on eBay.... a LOT. Now I am searching for something that will make up for my recent loss. Here are a few I am inspired by.


4. Black Coffee:


                                                                                          Here



                                                                                          Here

Here                                                         


Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Oh how I love coffee. I love black coffee with no sweetener. I love it so much that I will drink decaf all day just for the taste. Actually I need to drink decaf. Caffeine (among a million other things) makes me twitchy. I am up to half caf, and I consider that a huge improvement in my day.

Src: (unless otherwise linked) Ffffound, google images.

5. Fug Madness:




I LOVE Fug Madness. It soothes my celebrity gossip loving, shallow inner teenager. I typically keep her at bay, but fug madness is the chance to set her free in all her judgmental glory. The bracket system (seen above) is similar to that of NCAA March Madness. Celebrities battle it out in head to head competitions to see who was the worst dressed over the course of the last year. It takes almost no effort on your part. Just go to the website, look at photos, cast your vote, and see who moves forward to the next round. Who's fug will reign supreme? That is all up to you.



Have a great weekend ladies.
XO Robyn
Pin It!