Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stand Up Straight



Hat: Dobbs Cap from a place in KY called Pops.
Blouse: Vintage
Necklace: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted Etienne Aigner
Skirt: Hemmed vintage. (Will be added to the shop tonight)
Boots: F21

Sometimes I slouch. Sometimes I forget to wear lipstick. Strike that. Most of the time I slouch and forget to wear lipstick. I am a fine lady at heart. 

This floral skirt and cream top combo has become my spring signature. This means the store is going to be full of similar minis. If I have to sell them after only getting to wear them once, you can bet I will be hemming many. Spread the wealth and all that.

XO Robyn

*Side note: I joined Chictopia this week. I know I am late to the party, but at least I showed up... and maybe I brought a rainbow donkey pinata. You don't know. Anyway,  here I am if you want to friend me.


Pin It!