Friday, April 16, 2010

That Loving Feeling


Five Things I Love Friday; These are my current obsessions.


1. Starry Nights





 


There is nothing more lovely than laying out under the starry summer sky and talking all night... preferably with a bottle of wine.

Image Sources: All from Weheartit


2. Pink Lemonade




Such a pretty drink. Pink lemonade tastes the way an afternoon in the sun should. I have severe issues with citrus making my skin flush. However, I will suffer through pink cheeks for this tasty treat.

Image Sources: All from Weheartit

3. Mustaches








I just wanted to post a picture of that dog again. Gets me every time.



4. Chambray




 


  

Chambray is springtime chic that also reminds me of mid 90s gap commercials. How can you not love that?



5. Model Megan




For those of you that haven't heard, Model Megan is moving to St. Louis at the end of the month. I am heartbroken to say the least. I am also in the mood to embarrass her. It's what she gets for abandoning me for a boy and a new city. Model Megan Outtakes for the next three weeks!

That reminds me: I will be accepting applications for site models in the Tampa Bay area at Robby.Sears@gmail.com

Have A Great Weekend.
XO Robyn
Pin It!