Friday, August 27, 2010

What's Love Got To Do With It


Five Things I Love Friday; These are my current obsessions.



1. Pretty Masks









All images via Weheartit

Let's start the weekend with pretty for pretty's sake. I love these. They make me want to throw a masquerade, and have a forbidden romance with a stranger in a Zoro mask.... I mean my boyfriend in a Zoro mask.




2. Leather Shorts

Here                                                                  Here

Here                                                                  Here

Here                                                                  Here

Here                                                                  Here

Here                                                                  Here

Here                                                                  Here

Here                                                                  Here

Here                                                                  Here

Here                                                                  Here

Here                                                                  Here

This trend is not going to happen on me anytime soon. FL summer is not the place for black leather shorts. I will wait it out though. When you ladies are bundled up in thick winter coats I will be lounging in leather hot pants. Just you wait and see.



3. Platinum Pixies








All images via Weheartit

I love my brunette curls. Honest. A platinum pixie cut is one of those "in another life" desires of mine... like thighs that don't touch, and shoes that cost more than my rent. Clearly not something I can pull off here, but something I love none the less.



4. Sushi



All images via Weheartit

I hate sushi in the summer. Weird? Maybe. It's just something I cannot enjoy it in the heat, but with the cooler weather this week I am feeling my sushi craving returning. I'll need my girls for this one because the boy is 100% anti raw fish.




5. Petticoats

Here                                                                  Here

Here                                                                  Here

Here                                                                  Here

Here                                                                  Here

Here                                                                  Here

Here                                                                  Here

Here                                                                  Here

Sometimes I just want to twirl around, and feel like a lady. You know you do too.



Have a great weekend.
XO Robyn


Pin It!