Monday, September 13, 2010

Can I get a soy latte, and a corner office?



Sweater: Thrifted, To the Max
Shirt: Vintage
Skirt: Vintage; Will be added to the shop tomorrow.
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Vintage United Airelines
Rings: Assorted

This outfit was also accessorized by several coffees, headphones, glasses, and chewed on pencils. I spent the afternoon working from Starbucks, and I have to say it was surprisingly productive. I can't do my "spread out on the floor with a comforter, my laptop, and an excessive number of pillows" routine at a coffee shop. I mean, I could try. I just don't see that ending well. 

 Since I spent the day surrounded by others while sitting upright in front of my computer,  I am going to call this look "office wear." That's probably the closest I am getting anytime soon.

Monday = Owned.
XO Robyn
Pin It!