Friday, October 22, 2010

A Lot Like Love

Five Things I Love Friday; These are my current obsessions.


1. Breakfast Pastries





all images via Weheartit

You would be so proud of me. Being sick this week, I have been eating oh so well. It hasn't really helped though, so this morning I said eff it and got a pastry and coffee. So much for good intentions.



2. Classic White Button Down

Here                                                            Here
Here                                                            Here
Here                                                            Here
Here                                                            Here
Here                                                            Here
Here                                                            Here
Here                                                            Here
Here                                                            Here
Here                                                            Here


Love. I own 3 different versions of the classic white button down, and I consider them all to be wardrobe essentials. A must have, hands down. No arguments.




3. Dark Lipstick


all images via Weheartit

Love this, but I haven't even come close to attempting it yet. You see, I have a thing for younger men and leopard print clothing. I am just some burgundy lipstick away from being considered a cougar. True story.



4. Birdcages

all images via Weheartit

Preferably without a bird in it. I am currently in the process of moving (long process), and seriously rethinking my decor. I want more quirky pieces like bird cages and cuckoo clocks. I would also like a faux fireplace, a two story apartment with a fireman's pole, a claw foot tub, and crown molding... but I'm not being picky.



5. Mustard

Here                                                            Here
Here                                                            Here
Here                                                            Here
Here                                                            Here
Here                                                            Here
Here                                                            Here
Here                                                            Here
Here                                                            Here


It's a color that just feels like fall. More please.


Have a great weekend.
XO Robyn

Pin It!