Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rain and Ragamuffins


IMG_9869IMG_9888
IMG_9964 IMG_9935

Shirt: Target
Skirt: Thrifted vintage
Shoes: Gap via eBay
Rings: Target and Forever 21

Oh my, what a day. This rainy and muggy Thursday was clearly perfect for wearing my new semi-sheer white silk skirt. Am I right ladies? It is part of what I call my "ragamuffin collection." This collection of sorts includes thrifted pieces that are too worn, stained, or flawed to sell... aka most of my wardrobe. I figure they go with the tousled curls and aversion to showering.

I should note that mother nature had a sense of humor this afternoon. The sun fully came out mere minutes after I finished shooting these. I would have shot more, but I was red faced and winded from the jumping portion. My physical fitness cannot be denied.

Push through it, Thursday.
XO Robyn


Psst... 20+ vintage auctions end tonight. Click HERE to shop.

Pin It!