Thursday, December 16, 2010

Accidental Half-Pint


IMG_6264 IMG_6259
IMG_6287 IMG_6310
IMG_6341 IMG_6348


Blouse: Thrifted Vintage
Skirt: Vintage; Will be added to the shop in my next update
Boots: Forever 21
Bag: Thrifted
Jewelry: Assorted silver and Bday gift from the boy

 You know those days when you are dressed all bohemian in a maxi skirt with wild hair an untucked shirt and bare feet. Then you have to go out to run errands, so you pin up your hair throw on boots tuck in your shirt and suddenly you could be an extra on Little House on the Prairie. I am having one of those days. I actually like how it turned out, but now I feel a little done up for packing at home.

*I also threw in a pic of the back of my head because a commenter asked to see what it looks like when I have it pinned back. As you can see, it's usually just a a mess of twists and bobby pins.

Fancy Thursday,
XO Robyn


Psst... Vintage auctions end tonight! Click HERE to shop.
Screen shot 2010-12-16 at 2.15.34 PM
Pin It!