Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanks And Thigh Highs


IMG_4259 IMG_4272
IMG_4323 IMG_4313

Hat: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted
Sweater: Vintage; Will be added to the shop this week.
Shorts: Thrifted
Socks: Cut sheer Walgreens' tights
Boots: Forever 21
Rings: Assorted silver

 First off, thank you all SO much for your support and congrats on my Glamour pic. I was feeling like a huge dork for wanting to tell everyone, and you made me feel less dorky with all of your sweet comments.

Next, who out there has thighs? Me too! It's the reason I avoid OTK socks and thigh highs. They are all too tight at the top and give the dreaded thigh roll. My solution: Recycle old tights into thigh highs. Cut them all the way up where the leg meets the crotch of the tights. You will need the extra length to keep them up high. Now they only last for about two wears after cutting, but you are recycling old tights anyway. Try it for yourself. I dare you.

Happy Monday,
XO Robyn

Pin It!