Monday, December 20, 2010

Upholstery, Awesomeness, and Obstacles


IMG_6371 IMG_6376
IMG_6406 IMG_6410



Blazer: Borrowed from The Upside Of Wonder Vintage
Dress: Will be added to my shop in the next round of updates
Hat: Forever 21
Belt: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted
Tights: Betsey Johnson
Boots: Forever 21
Rings: Assorted Silver
Chair: Thrifted


This blazer is the newest item to make the rounds of Amanda, Rachel, and my wardrobe remix posts. When I received it, my first thought was how much the fabric reminded me of this chair I thrifted last year. Clearly in a good way as both the blazer and the chair are awesome. Anyway, this gave me the opportunity to lug a chair out into the woods for photos. (something I have always wanted to do.) I'm just glad that it wasn't a recliner. Bonus, this photo adventure wasn't just fun for me. The bikers and joggers also got to experience an obstacle course of chair, girl, and tripod when they came around that bend. Surprise!


Just keepin you on your toes, Monday
XO Robyn
Pin It!