Monday, January 3, 2011

Bad Blogger; No Cookie.


IMG_7649 IMG_7633
IMG_7680 IMG_7699


Cardigan: vintage; will be added to the shop this week.
Dress: vintage; will be added to the shop this week.
Bag: thrifted Etienne Aigner
Tights: Target
Shoes: Forever 21
Rings: Assorted silver.

Oh, hello there 2011. Resolution: I am going to be a better blogger this year. Honest. I am going to keep posting as usual, but I am going to focus more on not being a lurker this year. I do this thing most days where I read blogs with breakfast, or visit the blogs of commenters. Then I minimize the windows and leave them on the bottom of the screen to comment back on later. The next day I add more windows, and more windows, and... until I shut off my Mac and lose them all. Good intentions I swear. So that's my new year's goal. To stop doing that. 

Until I get back on my game I am not taking on blog sponsors. I will post an announcement if/when that changes.


It beats eating right and exercise....
XO Robyn
Pin It!