Sunday, February 13, 2011

In Living Color


IMG_5061 IMG_5032
IMG_5059 IMG_5128


Blouse: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Skirt: Vintage; will be added to the shop Thursday
Boots Forever 21
Rings: Assorted silver

Last night the boy and I attended a casual wedding downtown that has an all black dress code. Not black tie, just black in color. There were people in little black cocktail dresses and people in leather biker vests. It was interesting to say the least. Some of my twitter followers said it sounded somber, but I felt like it was kind of like being in an old MGM musical. The bride and groom stood out in their white outfits like no one else in the room. I loved it, but after a night of dark dress code I was ready for a little color today. Yellow FTW.

It's Sunshine and Lemons Sunday,
XO Robyn


Oh, and just for fun. The self timer caught me falling as I was trying to hang nonchalantly from a branch. My gift to you.


IMG_5096 IMG_5094
Pin It!