Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bloomer Time


IMG_2699 IMG_2698
IMG_2717 IMG_2744


Top: Vintage; will be added to the shop Thursday
Shorts: Vintage; will be added to the shop Thursday
Bag: Thrifted
Sunnies: American Eagle
Shoes: Zara
Rings: Assorted silver

Oh hello there. The commercial building down the street is on fire, so I am hanging out at my parents until the power is restored and all is well. This lead to an interesting dilemma. I hadn't decided whether or not I was going to give you ladies an eye full of the bloomer hot pants I am wearing today. 

This is how I decided to suck it up and just get out of the house:

Me: Wait. I should change. I can't wear these shorts on the blog.
Boy: You wore them to Walgreens.
Me: That's not the same as wearing them on the internet.
Boy: I bet the people at Walgreens have the internet.
Me: I bet they do.
Boy: Probably blog followers too.
Me: Let's go.

It's Caught With Your Hot Pants On Wednesday,
XO Robyn
Pin It!