Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm Roaming


IMG_1632 IMG_1654

Hat, suspenders, collar, and felt flowers: Via Target toddler costume
Shirt: thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Shorts: hemmed thrifted pants
Socks: target
Boots: vintage via eBay

"Sexy" is not really my halloween style. I prefer to take my last minute costume inspiration from the kids' section. See: tiny toddler garden gnome costume
I was often referred to as a little German girl, and my counterpart/boyfriend/gnome was often called a lumberjack. A few people got it though. Bonus points to the strangers that yelled Travelocity at us all night.


It's you may call me tipsy the falling over drunk gnome Sunday,
XO Robyn

 

*tipsy keeping it classy with a wine filled coffee cup.

** We tried turning his beard white with baby powder. His beard remained brown, but his face smelled baby fresh all night.

Pin It!