Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Get your head in the game, Zuckerman


IMG_4560 IMG_4565 IMG_4576 IMG_4596 IMG_4598 IMG_4599

Bodysuit: Vintage
Cut Offs: Vintage Levis
Hat: Thrifted boater
Boots: H&M
Lips: Revlon Fire and Ice

I was just shy of being fully able to appreciate the 90s. I will admit that my, far too young to be watching it in the first place, friends and I still identified with the characters of 90210 though. I always wanted to be a Brenda, but let's get real. I was an Andrea through and through. It was mostly the hair and love of reading. Damn the FL humidity and Baby Sitters Club. Insert sigh of adult understanding. Why am I delving into my childhood awkwardness today? It's mostly the bodysuit. Learn from my mistake; floral bodysuits can lead to delayed childhood identity crises. 

It's well at least I wasn't a Donna Tuesday,
XO Robyn
Pin It!