Monday, June 11, 2012

Let's pretend it's not awkward



Blouse: Thrifted
Skirt: Vintage; will be added to the shop this week
Sandals: Jeffrey Campbell
Bag: Thrifted
Hair: 90% humidity; thanks FL

So, it's been a while. I'm not going to give you some sort of excuse as to why I haven't blogged in 4 months. Think of it like when someone sends you a Facebook friend request, and you just let it sit there without responding. Then you run into that person at a party, and have to pretend everything is cool and that there is no reason they should think you don't want them to see your pics or poke you or whatever. This is going to be JUST like that. I'm also not going to say that I will be blogging again with any kind of consistency. Which means even after we both leave this party with smiles and hugs, I will probably ignore your friend request for a few more months. Right.

It's this is making you question why you missed me Monday,
Robyn


Pin It!